A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelius McCarthy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius Stephen McCarthy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius S. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Cornelius McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cornelius McCarthy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Radiologists.