Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cornelius Mccarthy
Dr. Cornelius Mccarthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Mccarthy is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, North Austin Medical Center and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Cornelius Mccarthy has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Cornelius Mccarthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Roy Fertakos
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi27
Dr. Jibran Ahmad
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi8