A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius Nicoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius Nicoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicoll graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicoll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Montclair, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius Ioan Nicoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius I. Nicoll practice?
- Dr. Cornelius Nicoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelius Nicoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Orthopedic Surgeons.