A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius Nicoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius Nicoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicoll
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicoll graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicoll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Montclair, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius Ioan Nicoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius I. Nicoll practice?
- Dr. Cornelius Nicoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelius Nicoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Surgeons.