A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius O'Connor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. O'Connor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius Jude O'Connor MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius J. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Cornelius O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelius O'Connor practices Anesthesiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Anesthesiologists.