A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius Oprisiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelius Oprisiu, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oprisiu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Oprisiu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius A Oprisiu MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius A. Oprisiu practice?
- Dr. Cornelius Oprisiu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cornelius Oprisiu practices Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Gladwin, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.