Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cornelius Reing Jr
Dr. Cornelius Reing Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, VA, with other offices in Anderson, SC and Annandale, VA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Reing is affiliated with AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, Reston Town Center Pediatrics and Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Cornelius Reing Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Cornelius Reing Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, VA.
Dr. Kevin Peltier
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Haymarket, VA 2.62 mi17
Dr. Subir Jossan
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Manassas, VA 6.34 mi23
Dr. Keith Albertson
Manassas, VA 6.34 mi30