Learn more about Dr. Cornelius Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelius Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius B Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius B. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Cornelius Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelius Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Rheumatologists.