Dr. Cornelius Wilson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cornelius Wilson?

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr. Cornelius is a Great Dr. . . His professional attitude and the service i received from his staff is what brought me to his clinic. I would referred his Medical Clinic to others.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Wrote prescription for wrong child ..... took 2 days to correct .... excuse was they only have 1 doctor and would get to it before the close of the day ..... which was day 2 after my vist with 3 children. Was not apologize for error

Posted on September 21st, 2013

The Doctors support staff is horrible! I doubt if he is aware of the complaints of his staff. I am searching for another primary MD simply because of his unprofessional staff. They need in service training on patient care. Sorry doc your practice needs help. I was given wrong meds by staff and haven't received results of my last two blood tests. Ridiculous!

I found Dr. Wilson by accident...

Posted on May 14th, 2012

I found him by accident when my youngest child was just 7 days old. He personally made my appt for the very next morning. That night I had some problems with my baby not breathing right, I called his office even before he saw my baby, and he helped me to stay calm and walked me thru a simple procedure that night until I could make to his ofc the next morning at 7:30am. When we arrived the next morning he did several tests on my baby, to come back and diagnose him with Asthma. Thank God for Dr. Wilson, we could have had a really bad night without his help and expertise. He is a wonderful Pediatrician and I would recommend him to anyone with newborns, infants, toddlers, and teens. Dr. Wilson got me thru some very trying times with my children over the years. They are all grown now, 23, 22, 21, 20, and 18. I am now sending my Goddaughter to see him and she is only 7 days old. Keep up the excellent work Dr. Cornelius A. Wilson, we still love you!

Posted on May 8th, 2012

The doctor is great its his staff hat are the problem I have been going here for years he's king caring and always listens to any concerns on the other hand his staff is rude they same to hate kids how u gunna b a kids doc and complain about the kids playing in the waiting room it probably wouldn't get that bad if the wait wasn't soooooo long

Posted on March 27th, 2009

Dr. Wilson is a great doctor. He's very kind and caring with my daughter. The only problem is the waiting(which is usually 2 hrs!) and his staff. They are rude!

STAFF

Posted on January 23rd, 2008

DR. WILSON IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR...ITS JUST HIS STAFF THAT IS HORRIBLE...THEY ARE LAZY AND RUDE...THEY MAKE A SIMPLE MATTER INTO A DIFFICULT MATTER...THE THING IS THAT HALF THE TIME THAT THE STAFF IS RUDE OR UNKIND DR. WILSON IS UNAWARE...IF YOU EXPERIENCE A ROUGH TIME WITH HIS STAFF IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY HIM AND HE WILL RECTIFY THE PROBLEM. ONCE AGAIN DR. WILSON IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR, I'VE BEEN TAKING MY SON TO HIM SINCE HE WAS A BABY AND HIS IS NOW 10YRS. OLD.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017