A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornell Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornell Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornell Cohen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornell Michael Cohen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cornell M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Cornell Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cornell Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.