A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornell Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornell Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornell Cohen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornell Michael Cohen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cornell M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Cornell Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cornell Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.