A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornell Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornell Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornell Peters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornell Peters MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cornell Peters practice?
- Dr. Cornell Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornell Peters practices Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Family Physicians.