A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornell Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornell Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornell Peters, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornell Peters MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cornell Peters practice?
- Dr. Cornell Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornell Peters practices Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Family Physicians.