A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corradino Lalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corradino Lalli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corradino Lalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalli graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corradino Michael Lalli MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corradino M. Lalli practice?
- Dr. Corradino Lalli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Corradino Lalli practices Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nesconset, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Smithtown Internists.