A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corradino Lalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corradino Lalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corradino Lalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalli graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 26 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corradino M. Lalli practice?
Dr. Corradino Lalli practices Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nesconset, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Smithtown Internists.