A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corrado Minimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corrado Minimo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Minimo graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Minimo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corrado Minimo MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Corrado Minimo practice?
- Dr. Corrado Minimo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corrado Minimo practices Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.