Dr. Corrado Ugolini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corrado Ugolini?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 24th, 2012

Only saw him once--and that was it!

Back I believe in 2003 I saw Dr. Ugolini as a new patient seeking a new primary doctor. He seemed okay when I met with him--but I saw him only once! And seeing him only once was NOT my choice. He terminated my care (fired me by letter) without explanation--after only ONE visit. I've shared this experience with other healthcare providers and they don't seem to believe me (because it's bizarre?), but I'm not expecting them to take my word for it. I believe I still have Dr. Ugo's termination letter and once I find it, I plan to show it. It's been quite a few years, but I'd still be cautious around this doctor. I've never heard of ANY doctor firing a patient after only ONE visit!

September 10th, 2015