Learn more about Dr. Corrie Broudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corrie Broudy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broudy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broudy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corrie Broudy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Broudy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Broudy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corrie Broudy MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Corrie Broudy practice?
- Dr. Corrie Broudy has 1 office location.
Dr. Corrie Broudy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Rheumatologists.