A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corrie Naasz is Good. Dr. Naasz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corrie Naasz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Naasz graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Naasz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Tacoma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naasz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Corrie Naasz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corrie A. Naasz practice?
Dr. Corrie Naasz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Gig Harbor, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Bothell, WA.
See Gig Harbor Internists and Gig Harbor Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cora Naasz, Dr. Coreen Naasz, Dr. Coretta Naasz, Dr. Cori Naasz, Dr. Corina Naasz, Dr. Corine Naasz