A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corrie Yablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corrie Yablon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yablon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corrie Yablon MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Corrie Yablon practice?
- Dr. Corrie Yablon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corrie Yablon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.