A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corrine Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corrine Adler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adler has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corrine Lynn Adler DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corrine L. Adler practice?
- Dr. Corrine Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Corrine Adler practices Family Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians.