Overall Review

2.9

August 16th, 2016
Poor Time Management Skills
She disrespectful of patients time, and comes in late for her appointments. She is disorganized, lagging in providing timely care. You can be sitting in her office for three hours and she has yet to come to the office yet. She has the worst time management skills, and her staff is always changing. No one stays more than a few months.

August 6th, 2016
Highly recommended
Dr. Corrrine Adler's ease of appointments is great. She has late hours to accommodate my work schedule. Everything is done at the office, EKG's, blood work, and even pap smears etc. I'm so glad that I found this clinic 3 years ago.

December 30th, 2015
Dr. Adler is a very good doctor. Very good at catching the tricky diagnosis, running appropriate tests and referring out when a case is outside her expertise. Is very sensitive to individual needs and takes all the time necessary to address all your concerns. Makes the long wait well worth it.

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Adler is a good doctor, but there are some serious issues that have turned me away from returning to her office. She isn't shy about sharing her political views about how Obama is ruining healthcare, which I disagree with. The wait times are horrible, but she will get you in the same day if something comes up. The final nail in the coffin was when I had to drop my insurance and pick up medicaid coverage for 6 months. I had remarks made about not having to pay my copay and the reduced reimbursement she would receive. I haven't received a phone call for my follow up appointments since I changed coverage to medicaid, after having been her patient for many years. Now that I have my old insurance again, I'm finding a new primary care physician.

August 4th, 2015
Wonderful doctor

February 23rd, 2015
My worst experience with a physician EVER...a decade later, I finally had a chance to note it!
I had a terrible experience with this physician a decade ago...so much so, that I looked her up to give her this rating...need I say more?

January 8th, 2014
Dr Adler.
I have been seeing this Dr for a few years now. I think she is more money hungry and more concerned with charging your insurance than taking care of you. When my medication Refill is due I have to come and see her for no reason. The reason she wants to see me every time for a prescription refill is to charge my insurance and take my co-pay. Not to mention the 2 to 3hr wait time. Who has time for this. Stay away from her. Just switched to a new Doctor. Again stay away. I can't believe I waited so long to make the switch. Stay away, stay away, stay away. If I could give her a negative 10 stars that would be the best rating.

March 8th, 2012
disappointed
I did not look at others reviews on this webpage, but I was amazed to see that Doctor Adler had a reasonable rating on the other website. I was late to my first appointment, and she pushed the appointment to the very back of all the appointments for that day. I waited almost two hours. When I saw her, she explained that wait time can be long because she spends time to analyze and discuss her patients' problems and answer questions. I was looking forward to experiencing that type of care but never received it. Once I took work off for an appointment. I had a horrible pain in my throat but I began my appointment by asking for advice with my ongoing knee problem. When I asked for a throat swab, the main reason for my appointment, she told me I would have to schedule another visit. After persisting that I need one, she gave it to me. I have had several visits where she either attempted to wrap up the visit far before I had received any decent advice about an issue, or where she told me that I needed to come back for my second issue. Honestly most times I just needed to ask maybe 5 or 6 questions to feel comfortable. She is not a caring doctor.

February 16th, 2012
Doctor was very attentive, i was a new patient with a lot of problems. She took a lot of time with me and I did not feel rushed The staff was very friendly and courteous, really nice folks.

November 14th, 2011
fraud
This doctor will charge your insurance company for asking for a referral, saying that she diagnosed you. She did not diagnose me cause I was seeing a specialist already and she knew it. Now I have bills coming in saying I owe for it. Please don't see her unless you want to be ripped off.

March 28th, 2011
patient
I waited 3 hours for the doctor to come in the room. I told her I am not lossing weight with extreme diet and excess exercise alone, and I asked her does she know what else I do? She replied,"Well I don't prescribe drugs to help to loss weight if that is what you mean? I said I didn't ask you for drugs I asked you if there is something else I can do?

March 13th, 2009
Wait time is too long
I am satisfied with Dr. Adler in all aspects except for one - the wait time. On average I wait at least 45 minutes in the waiting room, and then another 30 in the room to wait for the doctor. There have been times when the wait was over two hours total. I do not believe she cares about punctuality, or perhaps schedules too many patients every day. Either way, this has become enough of a problem for me that I am going to switch PCPs, and it kind of makes me sad because otherwise I like the office.