Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Dearborn Heights
2014 N Beech Daly Rd
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
313-730-1591
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Dr Adler.  |  show details
by Unhappy Patient. on Jan 8th, 2014

I have been seeing this Dr for a few years now. I think she is more money hungry and more concerned with charging your insurance than taking care of you. When my medication Refill is due I have to come and see her for no reason. The reason she wants to see me every time for a prescription refill is to charge my insurance and take my co-pay. Not to mention the 2 to 3hr wait time. Who has time for this. Stay away from her. Just switched to a new Doctor. Again stay away. I can't believe I waited so long to make the switch. Stay away, stay away, stay away. If I could give her a negative 10 stars that would be the best rating.

|  Stay away Many un needed blood tests and X-Rays  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2013

Dr Adler ordered many tests and X-rays which got me worried. Later on I found out that she does this all the time to make referral money from labs and X-ray companies. Stay a way from this doctor

|  disappointed  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

I did not look at others reviews on this webpage, but I was amazed to see that Doctor Adler had a reasonable rating on the other website. I was late to my first appointment, and she pushed the appointment to the very back of all the appointments for that day. I waited almost two hours. When I saw her, she explained that wait time can be long because she spends time to analyze and discuss her patients' problems and answer questions. I was looking forward to experiencing that type of care but never received it. Once I took work off for an appointment. I had a horrible pain in my throat but I began my appointment by asking for advice with my ongoing knee problem. When I asked for a throat swab, the main reason for my appointment, she told me I would have to schedule another visit. After persisting that I need one, she gave it to me. I have had several visits where she either attempted to wrap up the visit far before I had received any decent advice about an issue, or where she told me that I needed to come back for my second issue. Honestly most times I just needed to ask maybe 5 or 6 questions to feel comfortable. She is not a caring doctor.

|  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Doctor was very attentive, i was a new patient with a lot of problems. She took a lot of time with me and I did not feel rushed The staff was very friendly and courteous, really nice folks.

|  fraud  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

This doctor will charge your insurance company for asking for a referral, saying that she diagnosed you. She did not diagnose me cause I was seeing a specialist already and she knew it. Now I have bills coming in saying I owe for it. Please don't see her unless you want to be ripped off.

|  patient  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

I waited 3 hours for the doctor to come in the room. I told her I am not lossing weight with extreme diet and excess exercise alone, and I asked her does she know what else I do? She replied,"Well I don't prescribe drugs to help to loss weight if that is what you mean? I said I didn't ask you for drugs I asked you if there is something else I can do?

|  Wait time is too long  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2009

I am satisfied with Dr. Adler in all aspects except for one - the wait time. On average I wait at least 45 minutes in the waiting room, and then another 30 in the room to wait for the doctor. There have been times when the wait was over two hours total. I do not believe she cares about punctuality, or perhaps schedules too many patients every day. Either way, this has become enough of a problem for me that I am going to switch PCPs, and it kind of makes me sad because otherwise I like the office.