A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corrine Leistikow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corrine Leistikow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leistikow graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Leistikow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corrine Suzanne Leistikow MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corrine S. Leistikow practice?
- Dr. Corrine Leistikow has 1 office location.
Dr. Corrine Leistikow practices Family Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Primary Care Doctors.