A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corrine Lenahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenahan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corrine Lenahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenahan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lenahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corrine Lenahan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Corrine Lenahan practice?
- Dr. Corrine Lenahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Corrine Lenahan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Oncologists.