A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corrine Lenahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenahan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corrine Lenahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenahan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lenahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corrine Lenahan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Corrine Lenahan practice?
- Dr. Corrine Lenahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Corrine Lenahan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Oncologists.