Dr. Cortland Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cortland Miller?

Have you seen Dr. Cortland Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2016

In office staff are great, but making and getting appointments is the worse, you can't get anyone to call you back. Dr. miller wanted me to have a MRI when he called me on Tuesday after my appointment, he said someone would get back me, I then called, left a message because whoever makes appointments does not answer the phone, message stated she would get back to me in 24 hours, it is way past that and no one got back to me. Doctor wanted the results for my appointment with him this Friday.

October 30th, 2012

SpineTeamTexas = Disrespectful

i had an out-patient spinal procedure, they told me be there at 2, and have my forms already filled out and hand them in when I checked in, and leave my cell phone in the car because there was no place for me to store valuables--bring ID only. I arrived early and handed them in at 1:50. at 2:30, I asked what the hold-up was. "Oh your appointment to be taken back is at 3:30" Um, ok, I said, and the time of my procedure? "It's scheduled for 4pm, but the Dr is running a little late today--so yea, they may not take you back till 3:45 or 4, so you may get started at 4:30." So you are telling me that I was told to be here, forms filled out and ready to go without even a cell phone, in order to wait 2 hours before you EVEN BRING BE BACK--and now it may be 2.5hrs before you even bring me back, and i have to sit in an uncomfortable stiffback waiting room chair the whole time, ironically, to get a procedure for severe back pain? The arrogance and disrespect of that was amazing. I should have walked out, but I felt like a captive audience. I got a survey in the mail. I blasted them for it. Nobody ever called or followed up at all. I took a half day off work, and they didn't even contact me back. Pain management shots are HIGH profit. By the way, pain lessened by maybe 10% for 1 week, then like it never happened.

Autism Spectrum Disorder