A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cortney Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cortney Cabell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cortney Cabell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cortney Heather-Annice Cabell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cortney H. Cabell practice?
- Dr. Cortney Cabell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cortney Cabell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clarksville, TN.
See Clarksville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.