A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cortney Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cortney Jones is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cortney Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cortney Jones MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cortney Jones practice?
- Dr. Cortney Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Cortney Jones practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Oncologists.