A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cortney Linville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cortney Linville is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cortney Linville, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linville graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Linville has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cortney Linville DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cortney Linville practice?
- Dr. Cortney Linville has 1 office location.
Dr. Cortney Linville practices Family Medicine near Brunswick, ME.
See Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.