A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cortney Vandenburgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenburgh graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Vandenburgh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
- St Luke`s Rmc And St Alphonsus Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cortney A Vandenburgh DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cortney A. Vandenburgh practice?
- Dr. Cortney Vandenburgh has 1 office location.
Dr. Cortney Vandenburgh practices Family Medicine near Hailey, ID.
See Hailey Primary Care Doctors.