A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenburgh graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenburgh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Wood River Medical Center
- St Luke`s Rmc And St Alphonsus Rmc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vandenburgh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cortney Vandenburgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cortney A. Vandenburgh practice?
Dr. Cortney Vandenburgh practices Family Medicine near Hailey, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Ketchum, ID.
See Hailey Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Curtis Vandenburgh, Dr. Curt Vandenburgh, Dr. Kurtis Vandenburgh