Dr. Corwin Petty MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

no change

January 22nd, 2015
Best pcp ever had
A caring dr who takes time to visit while diagnosing and treating

December 4th, 2014
Started out great, but went downhill quickly.
Calls go ignored, even for urgent matters. It took me a year to get a doctor due to my health issues. He is well aware of my health issues and financial struggles, yet cannot/will not refill prescriptions I am suppose to take on a daily basis. It is as simple as a phone call or email to the pharmacy. These medications are needed to keep me alive, yet not one person can take the time there to respond. So sick of doctors being all about the money and NOT caring about their patients. I would never recommend going there! Very disgusted and disappointed with them.

March 17th, 2012
Best doctor in town!
For 2 yrs. I battled a health isssue that several "specialist" could not cure.....then I found Dr. Petty! He literally saved my life....both physically and emotionally. He LISTENED to me and then made some recommendations. For 2 yrs. "specialists" prescribed me several antibiotic cocktails and pain meds......but not Dr.Petty. He ran a test, gave me a prescription (no pain meds or antibiotics..yay!) and within a month I began healing. I can not thank him enough for listening, providing me solutions and helping me choose the right path to recovery.

February 16th, 2012
I love Dr Petty! It is such a comfort to have a Doctor that will listen to you,and continue to do what is needed. I had several health issues ,and if one thing didnt work for me,he would suggest another until my health issues were resolved.Dr. Petty treats you as a individual,not just"another" Pt.Is is a rare thing now days to find a Doctor that cares about you as he does.(and i know my HMO dosnt pay well) He has always taken plenty of time with me,as well as his nurses and staff,previous Doctors almost made me give up on the medical field all together.

October 25th, 2010
I found that on the original appt he spent time and was nice and helpful. Almost pretented to care. In retrospect he wanted another patient he could sell his own vitamins. However, tracking the diagnosis, he wasn't interested in other ideas, just his. If I wanted to try another viable option...he wouldn't change. Doesn't seem to be interested in reasons why you aren't doing better....just keep doing what your doing.

October 12th, 2010
After years of complaining to several doctors and getting lots of drugs I did not need, Dr. Petty listened to me and correctly diagnosed my problem.I haven't felt this good in years.

December 18th, 2009
Never felt better!
Was on Premarin for 10 years and thougth this was the best I could feel. UNTIL I saw Dr Petty. Wow what a difference. No more couch potato.

March 31st, 2009
Would not provide a refill on a lifetime medication (Imitrex for migraines) without another appt. Sounds like just trying to make money.