A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Calendine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Calendine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calendine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calendine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calendine graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Calendine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory L Calendine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cory L. Calendine practice?
- Dr. Cory Calendine has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Calendine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Surgeons.