A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Calendine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Calendine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calendine graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Calendine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Layne Calendine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cory L. Calendine practice?
- Dr. Cory Calendine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cory Calendine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Surgeons.