A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Calendine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Calendine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calendine graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Calendine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calendine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cory L. Calendine practice?
Dr. Cory Calendine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Surgeons.