A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Campbell is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Campbell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Margaret Campbell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cory M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Cory Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Campbell practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.