A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Carpenter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Carpenter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Carpenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory T Carpenter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory T. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Cory Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Carpenter practices Emergency Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Emergency Physicians.