A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Y Chen MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Cory Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cory Chen practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, IL.
See Chicago Internists.