A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cory Y. Chen practice?
Dr. Cory Chen practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.