A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Collinge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Collinge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collinge graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collinge has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory A Collinge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cory A. Collinge practice?
- Dr. Cory Collinge has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Collinge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.