A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Conniff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Conniff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conniff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Conniff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Conniff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conniff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Lee Conniff MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Cory L. Conniff practice?
- Dr. Cory Conniff has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Conniff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Internists and Orland Park Rheumatologists.