A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Cookingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Cookingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cookingham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cookingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Cookingham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cookingham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cookingham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Edward Cookingham MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Cory E. Cookingham practice?
- Dr. Cory Cookingham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cory Cookingham practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Frankenmuth, MI.
See Flint Allergists, Flint Pediatricians, and Flint Pediatric Specialists.