A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Cookingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Cookingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Cookingham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cookingham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cookingham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Edward Cookingham MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Cory E. Cookingham practice?
- Dr. Cory Cookingham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cory Cookingham practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Frankenmuth, MI.
See Flint Allergists, Flint Pediatricians, and Flint Pediatric Specialists.