A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Cookingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Cookingham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Cookingham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cookingham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cookingham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cookingham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cory E. Cookingham practice?
Dr. Cory Cookingham practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Fenton, MI.
See Clarkston Allergists and Clarkston Pediatricians.