A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Dunnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Dunnick, Assistant Professor is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Dunnick, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunnick graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Dunnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cory A. Dunnick practice?
Dr. Cory Dunnick practices Dermatology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Dermatologists.