A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Dunnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Dunnick, Assistant Professor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Dunnick, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunnick graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Dunnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Dunnick MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cory Dunnick practice?
- Dr. Cory Dunnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cory Dunnick practices Dermatology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Dermatologists.