A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Edgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Edgar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgar graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edgar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory M Edgar MD and PHD is a male Sports Medicine, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory M. Edgar practice?
- Dr. Cory Edgar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cory Edgar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Southington, CT.
See Farmington Orthopedic Surgeons and Farmington Family Physicians.