Learn more about Dr. Cory Edgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Edgar, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery UConn Musculoskeletal Institute is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edgar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edgar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgar graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edgar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory M Edgar MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory M. Edgar practice?
- Dr. Cory Edgar has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Edgar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Orthopedic Surgeons and Farmington Sports Medicine Doctors.