A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Ferguson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory W Ferguson MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory W. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Cory Ferguson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cory Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists.