A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Frakes-Zieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Frakes-Zieger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frakes-Zieger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frakes-Zieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Frakes-Zieger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Frakes-Zieger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Frakes-Zieger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Port Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Dylan Frakes-Zieger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cory D. Frakes-Zieger practice?
- Dr. Cory Frakes-Zieger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cory Frakes-Zieger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East China, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See East China Surgeons.