A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Gaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Gaiser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaiser
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaiser graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gaiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
- Panama City, FL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Richard Gaiser DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cory R. Gaiser practice?
- Dr. Cory Gaiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Gaiser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Surgeons.