A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Gaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Gaiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaiser
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Gaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaiser graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gaiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
- Panama City, FL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Richard Gaiser DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cory R. Gaiser practice?
- Dr. Cory Gaiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cory Gaiser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City Beach, FL.
See Panama City Surgeons.