A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Gaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Gaiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaiser
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaiser graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gaiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
- Panama City, FL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Richard Gaiser DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cory R. Gaiser practice?
- Dr. Cory Gaiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cory Gaiser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City Beach, FL.
See Panama City Surgeons.