A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Hugen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Hugen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hugen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- San Antonio Military Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Michael Hugen MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cory M. Hugen practice?
- Dr. Cory Hugen has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Hugen practices Surgery and Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Urologists.