A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Krueger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krueger
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Krueger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Krueger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Krueger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Verde Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Scott Krueger MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory S. Krueger practice?
- Dr. Cory Krueger has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Krueger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Cottonwood, AZ.
See Cottonwood Internists and Cottonwood Geriatric Doctors.