Dr. Cory Lawler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cory Lawler?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Cory Lawler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016

Dr. Lawler did my face lift over ten years ago. He was wonderful in helping me decide the best way to go and I was completely at ease. I also had a complete laser treatment of my face. The recovery for the laser treatment was painful but not horrible, tho I looked pretty bad for a week. This was ten years ago and best thing I ever did was having Dr. Lawler as my surgeon. I am going back to him next month after over ten years to have my eyes done!

September 1st, 2016

Mrs.

Amazing, Wonderful, more than anything patient, HONEST, and compassionate.

July 2nd, 2012

Down to earth, honest answers, best interest of patient

One of the things I liked the most about Dr. Lawler is that he is so honest even if it meant I needed to wait to have my cosmetic surgery as it was in my best health interest. The other doctors I consulted seemed to rush me to make a decision. I appreciated that he cared about me and not the money!

June 30th, 2012

I would expect to find a doctor of this magnatude in Beverly Hills. It doesn't surprise me that Dr. Lawler has received more recognitions than I could count, displayed nicely on his office walls, spanning over the 20 years that he has been in practice. You won't find a doctor that makes you feel more comfortable about what you're having done. He suggested the perfect size for my BA, and was patient and reassuring while I couldn't make up mind. I have seen reconstructive work that he has performed in the past, and that is why I chose him to begin with. I recommend him whole heartedly. Post surgery he was just a phone call away, and he even called to check on me the day after surgery. He really wants you to have success and 100% satisfaction; always cognizant of the financial investment that you're making. The "it" doctor in my opinion.

June 29th, 2012

Gifted & Compassionate...

Dr. Lawler and his staff made my overall experience such a pleasure. I was nervous at first but their genuine compassion made me feel like I had really made the right decision in going to the Lawler Centre. Dr. Lawler is very talented and I am ecstatic with my results. His sense of humor and willingness to explain the procedures and follow-up really made me feel at ease. I would recommend him to anyone!!

December 21st, 2011

Excellent Physician

I am a professional male who wanted to look younger to stay competitive in the workforce. Dr. Lawler did a full face lift and some lipo for me. My overall experience was great. I like the fact my surgery was done in his private and fully accredited operating room. He is a very skilled surgeon (board certified in Plastic Surgery) and my results came out better than I expected. Being in my late 50's, I feel more confident than ever in my career. I couldn't have picked a better Plastic Surgeon. Thanks, Doc!

March 18th, 2009

Great surgeon

I had liposuction of my hips and thighs with great results. After the surgery my lower body looks great.

August 1st, 2017