Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Amazing!!!  |  show details
by Medardo alvero on May 28th, 2014

The entire staff from the very helpful young lady at the front desk to all the nurses and every doctor including Dr. Lessner were amazing!! I have never felt more comfortable at a doctors office. They answered every question that I could have possibly have. They made me feel very at ease.I would highly recommend Dr. Lessner and millineum eye care to any and all who are considering having LASIK eye surgery.

|  No Pain, Great Experience.  |  show details
by Michael Knight on May 5th, 2014

I was scared about getting lasik but Dr. Lessner and his friendly staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. The whole procedure only took 10 mins and I did not feel any pain. I can now see 20/15. I recommend Dr. Lessner and his staff to anyone looking to get lasik. I wish I had done this years ago, Life without glasses is wonderful.

|  Miracle Worker  |  show details
by Ken S. on May 5th, 2014

Dr. Lessner performed Lasik surgery on me last year and the results have been fabulous. My eye site is 20/15 and I was able to throw the reading glasses away. There was no discomfort the office is well run the staff is personable and upbeat. The wait was always short. I highly recommend Dr. Lessner.

by Mariam Grigoryan on May 5th, 2014

Dr. Lessner was very professional and friendly. I knew I was in good hands the moment I stepped into the office. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was always nervous I was not a good candidate for lasik especially since my vision was -9.0. I could not see two feet in front of me. However, moments after the surgery I could see and it was the best feeling ever. I can now see 20/20, something I could not even do with contacts before. I would recommend Dr. Lessner to everyone. He is the best of the best.

|  You won't regret going to Millennium!  |  show details
by Nina Lacher on May 5th, 2014

I have always hated putting contacts in my eyes. Everyday it would be a decision of whether or not to go through the experience, so most of the time I would end up putting on glasses because I was too lazy to wear contacts. I heard great things about Millennium Laser Eye Centers from a lot of friends who had their procedures done there and I figured why not try it out. I was sick of wearing glasses and I was always jealous of people that didn't have to wear contacts. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and answered all my and my husbands questions. After debating of whether or not I wanted to go through with Lasik, I finally made the decision and booked the appointment as soon as possible so I didn't have a chance to change my mind. Having my Lasik done at Millennium with Dr. Lessner was one of the best decisions I ever made. If you are nervous at all, watch his live videos. It really makes you feel better about it. You see peoples true reactions to the procedure. It doesn't hurt at all, he tells you exactly what to expect and he does it SO FAST! I am seeing 20/20 now and it feels like I have always been seeing 20/20. The worst part of the experience is all the drops you have to put in your eyes! Dr. Lessner and the whole staff at Millennium were amazing!

|  Best choice I made  |  show details
by Carolina Flores on May 5th, 2014

In 2008, I was told by another doctor that I was not a good candidate for lasik surgery. I was so discouraged by that. Until I finally heard about Dr. Lessner and the great work he does. I was afraid to hear what I was told 6 years ago but Dr. Lessner and his whole staff made all my fears disappear. This is the best decision I ever made and I am so happy and thankful for Dr. Lessner and his crew.

|  Millienium is the Best!  |  show details
by Audrey Foy on May 5th, 2014

Dr Lessnar has a huge amount of experience and has dealt with local sports teams and celebrities. I knew I was in good hands the whole time! He made me feel so confident even with my high prescription. I can see perfectly after being dependant on glasses for over 30 years! The staff at Millenium are so great that even the evening of my surgery I was able to call with questions without any issues. To say that I recommend Dr Lessnar and Millenium would be an understatement. Thank you Dr Lessnar!!

|  Excellent procedure and experience  |  show details
by Spencer Armstrong on May 5th, 2014

Great experience with the Dr. and the staff. I had horrible astigmatism and now i have 20/20! They did a good job of communicating all of the pre and post surgury activities. Great overall experience.

by Adolfo Ivonnet on May 4th, 2014

Dr. Lessner and his staff provided exceptional care and attention from my initial consultation to the follow up exams. I came in with a corneal abrasion and severe dry eyes. Dr. Lessner's team of professionals treated my conditions successfully and efficiently and did not perform the LASIK procedure until my eyes were completely healed. Their thorough evaluation, consultation, and state of the art equipment was enough convince me to schedule my procedure with Dr. Lessner . I have referred multiple friends and colleagues to Dr. Lessner and they have all thanked me for doing so. I have never had better eyesight thanks to Dr. Lessner.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Kevin Macelhaney on May 4th, 2014

I'm a pilot for a major airline and I rely on my eyes for my job everyday. I was extremely nervous and hesitant to perform this procedure. Dr. Lessner's team gave me all the information and alleviated my fears. I went through with the surgery and now my eyes are better than ever! I didn't even realize how much my glasses and contacts annoyed me until after the surgery. Thanks Dr L!

|  Best experience ever!  |  show details
by Michelle sanches on May 3rd, 2014

Im another woman after the surgery, I feel confortable, happy and Free (no more glasses). The staff, the place, the procedure, the recovery and Doctor Lessner are Amazing! I feel very secure since the first visit and after a month I feel great with my new me! Thank you millenium laser eye center. La mejos desicion que he tomado, excelente lugar, empleados, el doctor y la cirugia todo excelente. Me siento feliz y otra mujer desde que me opere. Gracias millenium laser eye center. Lo recomiendo 100%

|  ***** You can't see clearly til you stop at Dr Lessner's!!!! *****  |  show details
by Paul Bartels on May 3rd, 2014

Have not been able to see clearly on my own since I was born. Dr. Lessner has help me see what I have been missing. He and his staff were helpful, professional, and personable throughout the whole process. Recommend Dr. Lessner and his staff to anyone that is thinking about getting their vision corrected. Thank you Dr. Lessner and everyone on his team for my new pair of eyes. See Ya Around! - Paul Bartels

|  Excellent doctor and entire staff  |  show details
by Helene J. on May 3rd, 2014

Like many, I was nervous about LASIK because you get one shot with your vision. Dr. Lessner and staff are excellent. They have the professionalism, experience, and expertise you would want to place your trust in. Everyone there is very sweet and comforting in explaining the procedure and making sure you are comfortable and have the proper information to make an informed decision about your vision. My only regret is I didn't get it done sooner. I wish they could my regular eye-care doctor and staff. Fantastic!

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
by Beth K. on May 3rd, 2014

I have had many ocular issues and Dr. Lessner was wonderful in addressing my unique concerns and preparing a treatment plan designed just for me. Dr. Breault was also an excellent adjunct. Wonderful office staff and snacks added a nice touch. My only concern is that I never saw Dr. Lessner on any of my post-op visits.

by Danny Choy on May 3rd, 2014

The staff members were very friendly and made me feel comfortable during the entire process and through many visits. During the eye surgery, after receiving Xanax, I did not have any concerns or fears. I did feel any pain during the surgery (at most, minor pressure). The office and environment was very clean and professional. They provide comfort food, especially on days of surgery. If you follow the required next day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 month check-ups, they make sure your eyes are perfectly healthy and recovering well (or they'll make sure it will). It's been 7 months since I have had my procedure, and it's probably one of my better decisions in life. I have no reservations recommending this place to anyone interested in improving their vision. -Danny Choy

|  Great LASIK experience  |  show details
by Tyler Filliben on May 3rd, 2014

I had LASIK surgery with Dr. Lessner last summer and have loved everything about it. After wearing contacts since the age of nine I had been looking forward to never having to wear them again and it has been everything I hoped for. His staff made the intimidating process stress free and they really care about their patients. As a fourth year college baseball player I have never seen clearer in my life and my numbers have shown it this season. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lessner to other people, and I have.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Jacqueline Hernandez on May 3rd, 2014

The staff and the doctor were great.

|  Lovvvvvve  |  show details
by Danielle Deleveaux on May 3rd, 2014

Wonderful experience !!!! Totally scared out my pants... But because of the wonderful staff I was able to go through it. It's been 5 months and I love it !!! It was a perfect 30th bday gift to myself 😃

|  Thank God for Millennium  |  show details
by Dr. Jallali on Mar 1st, 2014

As a doctor having great vision is very important to do smaller procedures and because of my LASIK procedure at Millennium now I can go back to do the things and procedures that I was not able to do prior to having LASIK. For that I am very thankful to Dr. Cory Lessner and his staff. A special shout out to his wonderful staff who made my experience easy in a very comfortable environment. I would recommend Dr. Lessner strongly to anyone who is considering having laser vision correction.

by Skip on Jan 24th, 2014

I wish I had done the surgery sooner !! I am able to see clearly it only took 51 years... Dr lasner is great, walked me throughout the whole procedure. It took only 8 minutes and no pain. Best move I ever made. The staff was helpful and friendly. If you have bad vision, come here and spend the best 8 minutes of your life.

by Ari Cohen on Nov 27th, 2013

Dr. Lessner and his staff are amazing. They walk you through the whole process and make you feel comfortable. I went from 20/400 vision to 20/15. Thanks Millennium Laser Eye Center,

|  Phenomenal experience  |  show details
by Alyona Ushe on Jun 27th, 2013

I came in blind as a bat and walked out with a perfect vision. The staff here is friendly, highly professional and exceptionally helpful. I was treated as if I were the only patient here. The surgery was fast, painless and comfortable. I can't wipe the smile off my face ;)

|  I love my eyes  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

I was almost blind! and doctor lessner and his staff, changed my life forever. I cant thank you enough. All the best for Millennium Laser Eye Centers, and keep changing people's lifes! :)

|  LASIK  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Everyone is very kind, courteous and well educated. Eager to help and answer any questions I had. Would definitely recommend Millenium and Dr. Lessner to anyone I know.

|  Best decision of my life!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

Dr. Lessner and his staff are the best of the best. I am thrilled with the results of my LASIK procedure. It was quick and painless and within hours I was seeing better than I ever have in my entire life. It's now one day after my procedure and I'm already seeing 20/20. Thank you Millennium Laser Eye Centers for giving my the miracle of sight!

|  Great Choice and Pleasant Experience  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

The entire experience from day one was great. I had my surgery on Jan 5th 2012, just a week after my consultation. I met Dr. Lessner before the procedure and he came off as a down to earth person, he introduced himself as Cory so I didnt even know that he was the doctor which made me a little more comfortable speaking to him..Him and his staff explained the process even after I watched the video and was very patient with me. At the time of the procedure I was a bit nervous but the staff and even the Doctor made me feel comfortable, they gave me accurate times of how long everything would take and even explained things as they were about to happen and as they were happening during the actual procedure.. Dr. Lessner has great bedside mannars and I would high recommend him and his office to anyone.

Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Lessner and his staff were wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable. They made the experience easy and comfortable and their office is incredible. Would recommend to anyone who wants first class service.

|  Words cannot describe  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Will definitely go down as one of the best experiences of my life. Being able to see without the aid of contacts or glasses is an incredible feeling. Great staff, best doctor...still cannot believe the results. Thank you Dr. Lessner!

|  Loved my experience at Millennium!  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

Having LASIK last month changed my life, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Dr. Lessner at Millennium Laser Eye Center. I didn't wait very long every time I visited, the doctors and staff were caring and friendly, and I went from seeing 20/200 to 20/15 in one day! Best decision I ever made!

|  Dr. Lessner is the best!  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

I must say that Dr. Lessner was even better than I'd heard. What first attracted me to Millenium was the fact that Dr. Lessner has performed LASIK on countless world class athletes. If they trust him with their eyes, he's doing something right. I had my LASIK done with Dr. Lessner last fall and I've had 20-15 vision ever since. Best decision I ever made. Millenium was quite literally the most professional and efficient office I've visited. If you're having your LASIK procedure done with Dr. Lessner, you're making the right choice.

|  Excellent  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

An excellent result. I had my lasic procedures over 12 years ago. The result has remained excellent. I had follow-up procedures due to how bad my eyes were.The service and professionalism form the entire staff awes outstanding.High recommendation.

May 4th, 2011

I never remember a time in my life when I didn't have to wear glasses/contacts until November 2006 when Dr. Lessner changed my life. Having Lasik was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I still to this day have not met someone who had worse vision then me. At the time of my surgery I was 23 and the machine went up to -12 and I was a -11.50. I still can't believe that I don't have to wear glasses/contacts. Dr. Lessner and his staff are amazing.

|  Thank You Dr. Lessner Staff  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

I am thrilled with the results of my LASIK procedure. Dr. Lessner and his excellent staff are absolutely outstanding.They made the process so easy. There was no pain during the procedure. My only regret was not getting it done years ago.Thank you Dr. Lessner. You and your staff are the best!

|  Best life changing decision you'll ever make!  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Best life changing decision I've ever made! Dr. Lessner and his staff are knowledgable, friendly and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at ease with this very serious procedure. I'm very impressed.

|  Best Decision I've Ever Made  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Going into the emergency medical field as a paramedic and fire fighter, clear vision is a MUST! It is hard to wear protective glasses or fire gear over my seeing glasses and contacts just didn't work for me. Now that I am glasses and contact free, I can see clearly and comfortably in the most critical of times and it's a decision I would over and over! Thanks Dr. Lessner

|  Was a great experience.  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

"This is something I wish I had done a long time ago. The procedure was simple and painless! I would highly recommend this to anyone considering getting it done"

|  Extremely Satisfied  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

"Having LASIK surgery was one of the best choices I have made. I'm really active in sports and running and not having to wear contacts or glasses really makes a big difference. Thank you for giving me perfect vision!"

by MPersaud on Apr 26th, 2011

"There are no words to express how pleased I am with the service that I received from Millennium. From day one, I received A service from everyone that had a part in the entire process. No matter how many questions I had, someone was always ready and willing to provide me with an answer. I especially want to thank the Technicians. I never felt like "just another patient". I felt a sincere sense of compassion and support from each technician. Thank you, Dr. Lessner and staff of Millennium, for making my experience such a memorable one. "

Apr 26th, 2011

I was amazed by how quickly I was able to recover and how fast I could see the improvements in my vision. I was pratically smiling and jumping around when I stood up after the procedure.

|  Wish I'd Gone Sooner!  |  show details
by A. Davis on Apr 25th, 2011

I'm so happy to wake up every morning and be able to see! No more dry contacts or uncomfortable glasses.Millennium was highly recommended to me by my eye doctor who used to work for them. Even before I started going to her, I had decided if I ever got it done, it'd be there. The reason is because he performs LASIK on countless pro athletes (mostly in the South Florida area) in the middle of their careers. Knowing that these guys can trust their multimillion dollar careers with Dr Lessner made me feel more comfortable.I am aware that most laser centers seem to charge $1,000 - $2,000 less but I really felt like I was getting the highest quality care from someone with unmatched skill and experience so it was worth it. I seriously didn't consider anywhere else. Plus they had financing w/ no interest for 24 months.I was a little nervous but Dr. Lessner and his staff were great. They made me feel at ease once we got started.The procedure itself only took a couple of minutes I could see immediately! I was seeing 20-20 by the next morning. LASIK was the best money I ever spent, and I highly recommend having it done by Dr. Lessner.

|  Best Doctor Visit  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

"" "The surgery has definitely changed my life. I've worn glasses since I was 5 years old (1987). Not having to worry about them fogging or ordering and changing my contacts has changed an everyday routine for me. I can swim and do other sports activities without the hassle of worrying of possibly losing a contact. I am glad I had lasik!" it was the fastest doctor visit I have ever experienced. I wish I would have done it sooner. The staff and Dr.Lessner has forever change my way of living and seeing life. Thank you!!

|  Dr. Lessner a true perfectionist.  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

"My consultation with Dr. Lessner was great. Dr. Lessner and his staff were both courteous and professional. As a pilot, there is nothing more important to me than my vision. I used to wear contact lenses in the cockpit and they were torture. Due to the dryness in the airplane, I found myself constantly applying eye drops to keep my eyes moist. LASIK surgery increased safety, since I was no longer distracted by irritated dry eyes on the airplane. If you are a pilot and are considering the surgery, I highly recommend it! " The Lasik procedure is FAA approved as well. Dr. Lessner took the time to thoroughly exam my eyes. He was highly recommended by my previous eye doctor in Daytona Beach, where I attended my flight training. My career depended on a successful outcome to the lasik surgery. I had total confidence in Dr. Lessner to deliver and he did as advertised. I understand that costs are always a consideration in these procedures, but as a pilot, I could not afford the luxury of saving a few dollars and risk a less than perfect outcome. Many sports professionals, who are at the height of their careers, go to Dr. Lessner because they know he is a perfectionist.

|  i can see... finally!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

"Dr. Lessner & Millennium Staff, I want to thank all of you for giving me the opportunity to see the world in a new light and for taking such great care of me and my eyes during the recovery phase. Working with computers as much as I do, it is amazing to see the difference the surgery has made and I am very grateful. Thanks again everyone!"

|  Poor consult  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

I am rating Dr. Lessner based the consultation visit. I was very disappointed by the service. I made an appointment and then waited about an hour before being seen. When I was in the waiting room, Dr. Lessner came over to apologize for the long wait. He asked me if I had seen a video of him online at their site... which was kind of a strange question. Then he asked me if I had any questions, I didn't at the moment and wanted to wait until I was being seen in the consultation room. He said he would see me later and left. When I was finally called in, they did two or three tests. They took my prescription and a picture of my eye. A different doctor came in to see me, she said she wouldn't be performing the procedure but was going to check my eyes. She basically took a quick look, asked if I had any concerns, quickly went over the procedure. Then a person from the financial department came and asked me how I would pay, and when I wanted to schedule for the procedure. I felt like I was at the car dealer.Not once did Dr. Lessner see me. I felt like they didn't examine my eyes enough, check deeper to see if I was healthy enough to undergo the surgery. Not to mention they wanted to charge $6,000 for both eyes. By the way I was treated, I felt like money was all this place cares for and they probably don't turn down many people despite the fact that they should. Of course, I then went somewhere else I was seen by the doctor who would be performing my surgery, he was very reassuring, made sure I didn't have any concerns and answered all my questions. The patient service was completely different.

|  Great Doc for Lasik  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

I was unsure until I met Dr. Lessner, then I realized what I had been missing. He a very professional, thorough, caring individual whom I would highly recommend for even my own child to consider. No better endorsement than that!Robin C.

|  Extremely Professional! Best Choice for Lasik.  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Lessner and Millennium by a friend who had her Lasik done. When I saw how happy she was without her contacts I knew I had to go in for a consult. From the consultation to the post-operative exam, my experience couldn't have been better. Dr. Lessner was professional and caring. The whole procedure took about 15 minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Lessner and Millennium Laser Eye Centers.

|  poor bedside manner  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2011

Dr Lessner does not see you after you have surgery.