Dr. Cory Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Williston, ND

2.7

November 21st, 2014
Dangerous, mean and should not be a doctor
This so called Dr. could not care less about patients and he makes no attempt to hide his scorn. He berated and humiliated his nurse, bad mouthed other doctors and proceeded to completely bungle my father's care, driving us to seek care elsewhere. When we were seen in Bismarck, it became apparent that his incompetence is public knowledge in the medical community and he is seen as dangerous. SO why does the medical establishment let him continue to be in a position to do harm. My father would have died in his care. Thankfully he is alive and well after seeing a real doctor.

October 6th, 2014
Avoid at all costs
This was the most arrogant, ignorant, dismissive person I have ever encountered. He made no secret of his disdain for women and his disinterest in my very real concern, later validated by another doctor in the clinic. The other doctor's nurse said I should never see Dr. Miller. He is easy to get an appointment with because he is not trusted. Only those new to the community schedule with him.(I was new having moved here from Seattle) The longer I am here, the more I hear about the harm he has done. Why is he still in the clinic? Doesn't the clinic have an obligation to protect patients from such a nasty, incompetent poor excuse for a human being .

October 18th, 2012
no caring
This doctor treated me like dirt. He did not listen to me. He decided before I even said a word and he was wrong. He was impolite and his manner was degrading. When my local doctor got his report he said he thinks this doctor is incompetent. Interestingly, a nurse who works at the hospital said, after I had seen him and she was visiting my family, that he should be AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS BECAUSE HE IS TERRIBLE AND HAS HARMED MANY PATIENTS. SO MY QUESTION FOR HIS HOSPITAL IS, WHY IS HE STILL THERE?