Dr. Cory Muscara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cory Muscara?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Cory Muscara?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016

Wow - I am very surprised at the reviews I have been reading. I've been a patient here since before Dr Muscara was at this location - over 20 years. The staff (office) has always been friendly, respectful and helpful. The Drs are more than helpful. They are thorough with their examinations and don't leave the room until all my questions are answered. This is part of the reason for sometimes having to wait longer than normal. I always get a phone call regarding my lab work. As for the girl in Billing - she is always nice as can be and very helpful with my billing issues. As for all the bad reviews I read, maybe some of those people writing them weren't as courteous as they should have been!!

September 30th, 2015

Horrible Staff

I haven't had any issues with the Doctors in this office. But the office itself is horrible. They never take appointments on time, the front desk girl and nurses are always short and rude. The office withholds test results (that they're required to notify you about as per NYS law.) I always have to call multiple times and hunt down my results to get any information. I've seen the last straw though, I will not be returning.

September 28th, 2015

Warning

I would give zero stars if i could. Where do I start? You walk in to a filthy waiting room with a long wait time. The nurses on many occasions have ruptured my veins while taking blood samples and have poor attitudes. The doctors never have much of an explanation for you and rush you after you wait endlessly and you leave with no answers. Aside from bad doctors office and nurses they also have a nasty woman in the billing department who will hang up on you when you have issue with the sloppy paperwork. Not to mention the broken hippa law. So if you want to catch something worse than you came in with, be stripped of all your basic human rights and robbed blind this would be the place for you

April 22nd, 2015

This office is notorious for sending bills for 90 cents, it's laughable. Never in my life has a doctors office been as petty as this, I pay my copay then a month later 3 bills in the mail totally $3.10. Such a joke

February 4th, 2013

Whats with this office staff? So rude to patients and they sit and chew there lunch while you ck in??

September 25th, 2012

Office Staff

Other than 1 or 2 people on Drs office Management Staff do not do there job. Still have not received a call back from MONTHS ago for the OM. Make appointment and get there told No appt was made?? After years with this practice am now leaveing a shame only because of some staff do I have to leave a good Dr.after 20 yrs.

August 27th, 2012

Ecxellent with following up

I appreciate the office calling me back on bloodwork results negative or positive. It's a sign that they are paying attention.

August 2nd, 2017