A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Nagode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Nagode is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Nagode, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Male Circumcision
- Metabolic Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagode graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nagode has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Dale Nagode MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory D. Nagode practice?
- Dr. Cory Nagode has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Nagode practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.