A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Nagode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Nagode is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagode
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nagode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Nagode, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Infectious Disease
- Male Circumcision
- Metabolic Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagode graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nagode has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory D Nagode MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory D. Nagode practice?
- Dr. Cory Nagode has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Nagode practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.