Jan 20th, 2016

Overall good doctor. My complaint is about the over doing of doctors appointments that are needless just to make a dime. This is me is making your patient pay more out of pocket than is necessary.

Outstanding interaction show details Outstanding interaction
by Kathy Phillips on Nov 16th, 2015

Everyone in healthcare is in such a hurry now as reimbursement rates continue to decline. Dr. Corey is incredibly attentive and so good at being patient in answering my questions. Refreshing!

never again show details never again
Sep 19th, 2015

After six visits, 1 cortisone, 3 gel shots, oral prednisone and finally an MRI. I was told by Dr Nelson that he does not do knee replacement surgery. Out of pocket expense 470.00 and I never even saw Dr Nelson till the last visit.

Great experiance show details Great experiance
by ozuna on Dec 4th, 2013

I saw Dr. Nelson Immediately for my dislocated knee and I am very pleased with him and the staff. He was very helpful and treated me with the most excellent care. I live on the other side of town and when you find a great doctor....... it does not matter how far you have to travel.

Jun 22nd, 2012

Scheduler made an effort to get me in, actually called me to tell me an appointment opened up. Wait time was very short. I showed up right on time and only waited about 10 minutes to get in for an x-ray. Dr. Nelson explained what was going on and let me know of other symptoms I should look for.

Dr. Nelson is a great doctor! show details Dr. Nelson is a great doctor!
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Nelson has an excellent bedside manner. You can tell that he is truly concerned about you. He is very compassionate and down to earth. He is also very knowledgeable and easy to understand. His office staff is wonderful to work with and Kimberly is fun! I felt like I was in excellent hands! I definitely recommend him and it doesnt hurt that he is easy on the eyes!