Surgical Specialist
20401 N 73rd St
Ste 255
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
480-353-0446
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great experiance  |  show details
by ozuna on Dec 4th, 2013

I saw Dr. Nelson Immediately for my dislocated knee and I am very pleased with him and the staff. He was very helpful and treated me with the most excellent care. I live on the other side of town and when you find a great doctor....... it does not matter how far you have to travel.

|  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

Scheduler made an effort to get me in, actually called me to tell me an appointment opened up. Wait time was very short. I showed up right on time and only waited about 10 minutes to get in for an x-ray. Dr. Nelson explained what was going on and let me know of other symptoms I should look for.

|  Frustrated..  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I am frustrated not with the dr, but with the staff. Having them do what they say they are going to do( Like fax paperwork to disability in a timely fashion, or get needed approval for procedures with insurance companies. I called, on June 7th, to inform them I after discussing it with the Doctor, would have gel injections to my knee, on the message to call me back this was a Thursday. No one ever called me back, I called the following Tuesday, Left another message. They called me back Thursday Eve at 6:30 and stated they senf off approval. Leah in the Office is awesome, but any other staff I have dealt with have been awful.

|  Dr. Nelson is a great doctor!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Nelson has an excellent bedside manner. You can tell that he is truly concerned about you. He is very compassionate and down to earth. He is also very knowledgeable and easy to understand. His office staff is wonderful to work with and Kimberly is fun! I felt like I was in excellent hands! I definitely recommend him and it doesnt hurt that he is easy on the eyes!