Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Knee Surgery  |  show details
by Kelli anderson on Oct 7th, 2014

After two knee surgeries, I was scared to have a third surgery done after the other attempts to fix my patella failed. Being referred to Dr. Nelson, was a dream come true! It's only been 8 days post-op but I feel great! His bedside manner is remarkable, he has an answer to every question, and he cares about his patients more than any surgeon I have been in contact with. I am so pleased, and so grateful he was the one to do my surgery. Before my surgery, I read other individuals stories online about the same surgery, and they said they had 10/10 pain for at least 2 weeks after the surgery. I can honestly say, I haven't had 10/10 pain one single time! He is great, I recommend him to any and everyone! Thank you Dr. Nelson!!! :)

|  Great experiance  |  show details
by ozuna on Dec 4th, 2013

I saw Dr. Nelson Immediately for my dislocated knee and I am very pleased with him and the staff. He was very helpful and treated me with the most excellent care. I live on the other side of town and when you find a great doctor....... it does not matter how far you have to travel.

|  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

Scheduler made an effort to get me in, actually called me to tell me an appointment opened up. Wait time was very short. I showed up right on time and only waited about 10 minutes to get in for an x-ray. Dr. Nelson explained what was going on and let me know of other symptoms I should look for.

|  Frustrated..  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I am frustrated not with the dr, but with the staff. Having them do what they say they are going to do( Like fax paperwork to disability in a timely fashion, or get needed approval for procedures with insurance companies. I called, on June 7th, to inform them I after discussing it with the Doctor, would have gel injections to my knee, on the message to call me back this was a Thursday. No one ever called me back, I called the following Tuesday, Left another message. They called me back Thursday Eve at 6:30 and stated they senf off approval. Leah in the Office is awesome, but any other staff I have dealt with have been awful.

|  Dr. Nelson is a great doctor!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Nelson has an excellent bedside manner. You can tell that he is truly concerned about you. He is very compassionate and down to earth. He is also very knowledgeable and easy to understand. His office staff is wonderful to work with and Kimberly is fun! I felt like I was in excellent hands! I definitely recommend him and it doesnt hurt that he is easy on the eyes!