A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Dee Nelson DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 2 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory D. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Cory Nelson has 13 office locations.
Dr. Cory Nelson practices Sports Medicine near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Springville, UT.
See Provo Sports Medicine Doctors.