Dr. Cory Pickens Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 31st, 2013

Impressed in WY

This man was very professional and courteous to me and my family. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to sit with us and answer all of our questions. He was very honest and sincere and down to earth. He didn't give us the feeling he was in a hurry or didn't have time to spend with us which was refreshing. He was very reasonable and worked with us on our bill. I would request his services again in a heartbeat. I'm aware of his past, but know people can change. We all make mistakes, and this mans just happen to be made public. I am confident he is very good at what he does and am happy he overcame his challenges. Best of luck to you Dr! Thanks for the exceptional job you did today.

May 13th, 2015