A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Anthony Roberts MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cory A. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Cory Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cory Roberts practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.