A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Strobel, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strobel
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Strobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Strobel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Strobel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Thomas Strobel MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cory T. Strobel practice?
- Dr. Cory Strobel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cory Strobel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians and Knoxville Gastroenterologists.