A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Strobel, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Strobel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Strobel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory Thomas Strobel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cory T. Strobel practice?
- Dr. Cory Strobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Cory Strobel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians and Knoxville Gastroenterologists.