A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Strobel, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Strobel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Strobel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans