A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Vergilio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Vergilio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vergilio
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Vergilio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Vergilio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergilio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vergilio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory D Vergilio MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cory D. Vergilio practice?
- Dr. Cory Vergilio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cory Vergilio practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Gastroenterologists.