A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cory Vergilio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cory Vergilio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vergilio
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vergilio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cory Vergilio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergilio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vergilio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cory D Vergilio MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cory D. Vergilio practice?
- Dr. Cory Vergilio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cory Vergilio practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
See Somerville Internists and Somerville Gastroenterologists.